Information on Admission to K1 Classes in the 2020/21 School Year
Collection of Application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website
- Obtain from school in person (Monday to Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
- Request by post
Return of Application Forms (No set quota for the kindergarten)
- Period: Anytime
- Time: 9 a.m.to 5 p.m.(Mondays to Fridays)
- Return method: Submit the application form in person/by post (together with the documents required)
- Enrollment fee HK$40
- The kindergarten will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on November
- Group interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration when applying for whole day classes. (As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants fulfilling the priority consideration will be guaranteed a school place.)
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 19 December 2019 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 7 to 9
January 2020(“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC”/ “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/“AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration of their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2020/21 K1 place is $970 for half day class and HK$1,570 for whole day class.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred to as “RC”) to the EDB from September to November 2019. The “RC” will be open for applications in September 2019 and the EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto the EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk/k1-admission_e) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, the EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme2 , the EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
Our telephone no.: 23236363 Our e-mail address: email@example.com