Admission Arrangements for K1 Classes
(2023/24 School Years)
Application Form link:
If there are not enough places, the kindergarten will include the children as prospective students. If there are places, the kindergarten will follow up immediately.
The kindergarten will try its best to assist any registered child who needs to get back the registration certificate due to moving house or dropping out of school for other reasons.
1. Parents should apply to the Education Bureau for a kindergarten admission registration document for their children from September to November 2022. The details will be uploaded to the Education Bureau website in early September.
2.Kindergartens will notify parents of the application results before December 16, 2022.
3.Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child from 5 to 7 January 2023(“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the “RC”/ “AP” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
4. Prospective students: If there are places available, the kindergarten will send a notification letter. Parents are requested to go to the kindergarten for registration on the designated date, and must submit the “Registration Certificate”/”Admission Permit” and pay the registration fee.
- The Education Bureau issues a registration document for each child who can receive education in Hong Kong, and all kindergartens participating in the scheme can only admit children with valid registration documents.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC”/“AP” during registration, the kindergarten may not be able to complete registration of their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the registration document to EDB within the specified period
- The registration fee for 2023/24 K1 place is $970 for half day class and HK$1,570 for whole day class.As for the children who enroll in our school, the kindergarten will refund the registration fee in the first month of enrollment, but if parents decide to transfer their children after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing.
- The kindergarten will return the “Registration Certificate”/”Admission Permit”, but the registration fee will not be refunded. After the “Registration Certificate”/”Enrollment Permit” is retrieved, the kindergarten will no longer reserve a place for the child.
For details, please refer to the Education Bureau website
Admission Arrangements for Nursery (K1) Classes in Kindergartens for the 2023/24 School Year
Profile of Kindergartens and Kindergarten-cum-Child Care Centres: