From 13/6 (Mon) to 20/7 (Wed), on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays,
k3 students are required to rehearse the graduation ceremony after school.
The time is 12:15 – 1:00 pm.
Parents can pick up their children at 1:00.
Due to the schedule problem of the photography company, the date of the graduation photo taking activity is changed to June 16 (Thursday).
All students should wear summer uniforms, white socks and black leather shoes. Students should arrive at school at 9:00 a.m. and will be dismissed at 12:00 p.m, the class time will be as usual.
- If you are absent on the day, there will be no make-up date.
- If a incident occurs on that day that is beyond the control of the organiser (e.g. typhoon, rainstorm, natural disaster, etc.), the school will notify the new date of the graduation photo taking activity separately.
As the Hong Kong government announced on February 22, 2022 that all schools in Hong Kong will have an early summer vacation, the school has made the following arrangements in accordance with the actual operation of the school and the progress of the curriculum:
- The original summer vacation for this school year is July 17, 2022 to August 12 (about 4 weeks), and the current summer and Easter holidays will be changed to: March 7, 2022 to April 18, 2022 (about 6 weeks) weeks), students are not required to attend any classes during the holidays.
- Parents, please go to the school on March 14 and April 4, 2022 to collect and pay the completed schoolwork as originally scheduled.
The Hong Kong Education Bureau extended the suspension of face-to-face classes until 21 February 2022 after announcing the Lunar New Year holiday on 27 January 2022.
Therefore, the school has made corresponding arrangements. Parents are advised to pay attention to the following matters:
- The “Home Learning” session will continue after the Lunar New Year holiday (from 14 February 2022) until face-to-face classes resume, and the schedule remains unchanged.
- Parents are kindly requested to collect and hand in the coursework completed in the previous semester at the school on February 14 (Monday) after the Lunar New Year holiday.
In addition, the Education Bureau also issued the following guidelines to our school regarding the “vaccine bubble” arrangement announced by the government on 4 January 2022:
- All teaching staff and non-teaching staff, service providers and visitors on campus, including: parents and carers, volunteers, etc., must present a record of having received at least the first dose of the Covid -19 vaccine before entering the campus.
- The school has installed the “Leave Home Save l” QR code at the request of the Education Bureau. All teaching and non-teaching staff, service providers and visitors on campus, including: parents and carers, volunteers, etc. must use the mobile phone App to enter the campus.
The outbreak of the novel coronavirus strain Omicron is raging. On 11 January 2022, the Education Bureau officially announced that all primary schools,
kindergartens and kindergarten-cum-child care centres in Hong Kong will suspend face-to-face classes and all in-school activities from 14 January 2022 until the school During the Lunar New Year holiday (January 31 to February 13, 2022),
parents are kindly requested to cooperate with the school,Let the children have a fulfilling time at home.
It is tentatively scheduled for February 14th as the start date of the next semester.
For any enquiries, please call the park at 2323 6363